Hell's Half Acre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zahrys

Further questions for Rahadin Empty Further questions for Rahadin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:10 pm
Well, I've been silent long enough. His responses will determine if he continues to draw breath! Ezra, guide me in these next moments.

Zahrys continues to gaze at their new "ally," this Rahadin Von Zarovich.

"I do have several more questions for you," he stated as his eyes narrowed. "You have killed many female elves; perhaps even my own mother. First question: were you a vampire when you did these killings? Second question: how do you feel about the fact that you slaughtered many innocents? And lastly, will you ever be doing anything similar even on a smaller scale?"
FatherofNight
FatherofNight

Further questions for Rahadin Empty Re: Further questions for Rahadin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:51 pm
Recovering from the avalanche of snow and ice, the raven haired bronze skinned pure elf dusted some of the flurries from his cloak as he turned to address the Ezran cleric elven half breed before him.

“No. I was not cursed with Vampirism when I killed those of my kind.” His words were soft but Zahrys could detect a hint of disgust in the mans tone.

He eyed the priest before speaking, “As to your second query, you assume they were innocent without knowing anything of them and then presume to judge my actions based on your assumptions before judging my answer for the future-in effect judging me on things I may or may not do...are you the standard for one of these who serve the deity the knight called Ez-rah? If so, I am hard pressed to see why I would want to associate myself with your kind.” The words remain soft but the disgust was much more noticeable.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum